Hybrid Car Servicing
Servicing your vehicle at manufacturer recommended intervals is essential for keeping your car safe and on the road. Regular servicing is also important to ensure your warranty isn’t invalidated.
Our servicing, whether a full-service or interim-service, will check your brakes, steering, suspension, tyres and tyre pressures together with all of the safety systems on your car. We’ll check all your fluid levels, oil and air filters, spark plugs and everything else according to your vehicle manufacturers servicing schedule.
Our mechanics are trained and certified to work with electrics and hybrid cars inclusing working with high voltage systems, hybrid engines, electrical motors, power intverter systems, enery.fuel management hard ware systems, braking systems etc
As part of A hybrid service we will also check:
- windscreen wipers and the operation
- condition of the charging port and charging cable
- visually check high voltage cables and connections for damage or wear and tear
- check if inverter coolant is due
- rotate road wheels to check for brake blinding